As a connoisseur of fine television watching I know a lot of television trivia. This is your fun element today. Many of today's famous movie actors/actress and musicians got their start on the small screen. Try to guess the answers to today's television trivia. Answers will be posted tomorrow.
1. Sing the theme song to "Family Ties"
2. What famous actor was the projects named after in the PJ's? Hint: He played Joe Jackson?
3. What was the address of the Huxtable Family?
4. This show paired a rapper, a dancer and a former Michael Jackson Impersonator.
5. What was the Apt. Complex of the Evan's Family? ( The Actual one that was shown in the show opening)? Hint: It was made famous by a bad guy covered in bee's.
6. What television shows did Janet Jackson star in?
7. One of the stars of New York Undercover was also a dancer in a Michael Jackson Video, who is he?
8. This actress married to a football star started on this show with the famous address, who is she?
9. Tisha Campbell- Martin and Tichina Arnold starred together on several projects....name the first one. Hint: a movie
10. Tisha Campbell also starred in this short lived television comedy. What is it?
11. Wesley Snipes got his start in what Michael Jackson video?
12. Who is the now famous face in the Janet Jackson, "That's the Way Love Goes" video?
13. Gary Coleman played a nephew in a guest appearance on this show? Hint: his uncle was a dry cleaner.
14. Ron Howard played which two famous characters?
15. This "Three's Company" landlord started on what show? Also, who was he?
16. Jennifer Lopez got her start on what infamous comedy show? What was she?
17. How many children did the Huxtables start with?
18. Which 400 million diva started as a Cosby Kid?
19. Martin Lawrence started his career as what? Hint: it didn't work out. He also was on another television show as a bus boy. What was it?
20. Which famous boxer did The Fresh Prince think he could beat? hint: Music
21. The famous radio station of Dr. Johnny Fever?Bonus: Alex P. Keaton loved this________. Alien Life Form: ___________
Finish the lines:
1. Dad, Boy is a ...
2. Throw down ...
3. ... bout Willis?
4. One of these days...
5. Denise is making me a Gordon...
6. I'm gonna tell...
7. Heywood Nelson's favorite line..............
8. You won't like me when I'm ...