For the past few weeks, many of us have been experiencing record breaking temperatures, which have altered our daily lives. We are carefully planning activities that require being outside as little as possible. I think we can literally fry an egg on the sidewalk with a side of bacon. I'm sure our electric company is loving the extreme temps cause that means more money for them. But, why is it so hot? Well, I have a theory...flow with me.
Some of the most amazing events of our lives have been happening and shocking the world. All we can say is Damn...that's hot. All of this heat has to manifest itself somewhere. Don't believe me? Read on....
1. Sen. Barack O'Bama won the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States. That's huge, historical, electricity and excitement building. In other words...Damn...that's hot.
2. Hillary Clinton lost. A Bush or Clinton will not be on the Presidential Ballot. (They thought they were shoo-ins didn't they?) Damn....that's hot.
3. The Lakers and the Celtics are in the NBA Finals!! Need I say more. Damn...that's hot!
4. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson got divorced. Damn...that's hot!
5. Gas prices are so high we are walking and biking. Damn...its hot!
6. Angelina Jolie is having twins adding to her already multi-ethnic household. Damn...that's hot.
7. Jay-z and Beyonce got married making them a super duper power couple. Damn...that's too hot.
8. Jill Scott designed the Butterfly Bra for us Beautifully Bodacious Sistas. Damn....that's so hot.
9. The Kelly J. Hunter Group was introduced to the world. Damn...that's on Fire!
10. Serena Williams is on the Cover of Ebony Magazine and looks like a real girl. Damn...that's making the guys hot.
So with all this hotness in the world, its no wonder we are blazing out here. Question is just how much hotter can it get before we explode?