Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dream Interpretations

I have always been a big believer in receiving messages in dream form. Its always when I have a lot going on in my life that I dream more frequently. Well let me rephrase that, I remember my dreams more frequently. Over the past couple months I have been faced with major decisions concerning the direction I want to proceed in my life. I've decided to choose my sanity and peace of mind over chaos and constant stress and anxiety of someone else's job. So I've decided to leave my current employment and pursue my own business full time. This is a bold move on my part but I'm stepping out on faith and trusting that God will not let me fall.

Over the past two nights I've had very significant dreams concerning my decision. In the first dream I was in a fashion show and had also catered the after reception. Everyone was raving about my food and how I should open a restaurant. Then I ended up in a pool area where a man offered to let me work in his car dealership. As I interviewed him about the job the water in the pool started to splash over the pool deck and turn to sheets of ice. I immediately went for the exit having to skate along the ice until I reached the door.

Now I can interpret that dream in several ways. I looked up what it means to dream of ice and it said that I may be standing on shaky ground or rushing into a decision. However it also said if I was skating on the ice I would have good look in my future and overcome issues easily. Needless to say I was a little unnerved by this but prayed and continued on with my day. Let me know what you all think.

My second dream last night consisted of me walking into a conference where a lady stopped me and introduced herself as the new Chairman of the Board of the organization I just resigned from. She asked if we could set a time to talk and I said ok. I then moved on to get in line with my son to watch a movie. I registered and then stood in line. The crowd was so congested and I couldn't make my way into the theater. My roommate from college came and took my son to do something and then I moved my way through the crowd, found an open door to a theater where I had my choice of seats. I was amazed that the crowd outside hadn't found this theater earlier. I took my seat, my friend bought my son back to me and we sat and watched the movie. I looked up the meaning of crowds and it read: to dream you that you are in or part of a crowd, signifies that you need to make some space for yourself..you need solitude to reflect on a situation at hand and recharge your energy...to see an unruly crowd in your dream, signifies that the worries and problems around you are pressing in on you...you will be greatly distressed...to see a happy, orderly crowd in your dream, denotes assured happiness, pleasant friends and opportunities for advancement.

I woke up reassured that I have made the correct decision. I encourage each of you to take life by the horns and create your own destiny. Life is short and we only get one time so i'm told so make it count. Looking forward to hearing your comments on my dreams.

No comments: